The Future of Tutoring – Terms and Conditions for Survey Prize Draw
UPDATED ON 16th May 2022
As of the 28th April 2022, all respondents to the Future of Tutoring survey linked here who submit an email address and consent to participation will be entered into a prize draw to win one of three £50 Amazon vouchers. Please see terms and conditions for this prize draw below:
How to enter
- The closing date for this competition is Monday 16th May. Any survey respondent submissions to this competition after that stated closing date will not be accepted.
- This prize draws is free to enter and no purchase is necessary
- The Centre for Education and Youth will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
- The Centre for Education and Youth reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is open to anyone who completes our Future of Tutoring survey.
- All entrants must be over the age of 18.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The Centre for Education and Youth may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
- The Centre for Education and Youth reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
- The winner will receive details of the prize alongside the voucher itself within 7 days of the prize draw itself being conducted.
- The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to The Centre for Education and Youth.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Centre for Education and Youth reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond The Centre for Education and Youth’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of The Centre for Education and Youth regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Centre for Education and Youth reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
- Insofar as is permitted by law, The Centre for Education and Youth, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Centre for Education and Youth, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the Centre for Education and Youth or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Centre for Education and Youth reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.