Young Expert Citizen Surveys
18th May 2023
Our Young Expert Citizens have spent time and care designing their own research tools to gather data on a range of issues affecting young people living in Sussex and Buckinghamshire. If you are a young person living in either of these areas, with lived experience regarding any of the issues listed below, our Young Experts who have created surveys would love to hear from you!
If you’d like to complete one of our surveys, please click on the relevant link below. Each survey should only take around 15 minutes to complete.
- Survey to find out about support offered to young carers living in Buckinghamshire
- Survey on Buckinghamshire’s public transport access for young disabled people
- Survey to find out about support access for disabled students at Buckinghamshire colleges
- Survey about mental health resources available for neurodivergent young people
- Survey looking at the accessibility of assessments for neurodivergent diagnosis in Buckinghamshire
- Survey to find out about how hidden disabilities impact 16-25 year olds