#038 Alix Robertson and Cressida Brown: Live Shakespeare for young people
31st January 2020
Something ‘wicked!’ this way comes…
In this episode, CfEY Associate Alix Robertson interviews Director Cressida Brown about her perfomance of Shakespeare’s Macbeth at The Globe theatre this year, which is specifially designed for audiences of young people.
In this episode of the Centre for Education and Youth podcast, Alix and Cressida discuss:
- How to stage productions for young audiences
- How to make them accessible for young people with special needs
- How to prepare actors for working with young people
- How to make challenging texts work for a young audience
- The importance of the arts in schools
Found the show useful?
Leave a review on iTunes
‘Follow Your Dreams’ by Scott Holmes from http://freemusicarchive.org
Want to contact us?
[email protected] / @sambaars