#048 – Professor Becky Francis: The National Tutoring Programme
30th December 2020
In the episode of The Youth and Education Podcast, CfEY Associate Alix Robertson interviews Professor Becky Francis, CEO of the Education Endowment Foundation.
Alix and Becky discuss:
- The launch of the National Tutoring Programme
- The evidence that supports the use of tutoring as a response to the challenges of the pandemic
- Advice for schools when choosing from the range of approaches delivered by different tutoring providers
- Advice on how schools should approach selecting young people to benefit from the NTP
- What the day-to-day work of the NTP tutors will look like
- Hopes for the impact the NTP will have and how to determine whether it is helping
- New support offered by academic mentors
- Other approaches to help support young people in the New Year
Found the show useful?
Leave a review on iTunes
‘Follow Your Dreams’ by Scott Holmes from http://freemusicarchive.org
Want to contact us?
[email protected] / @sambaars
[email protected] / @AlixHRobertson
[email protected] / @y33les