#049 – Adele Bates: Managing Behaviour in Lockdown and Beyond
29th January 2021
In the episode of The Youth and Education Podcast, CfEY Associate Alix Robertson interviews Behaviour and Education Specialist Adele Bates.
Alix and Adele discuss:
- The impact of the pandemic and lockdown on young people
- Tackling learning challenges that teachers, parents, and children are facing
- Behaviour issues and strategies to help manage them
- Realistic expectation setting
- Looking after our mental health and wellbeing
- Learning from the present and looking forward to the future
Found the show useful?
Leave a review on iTunes
‘Follow Your Dreams’ by Scott Holmes from http://freemusicarchive.org
Want to contact us?
[email protected] / @sambaars
[email protected] / @AlixHRobertson
va[email protected] / @VanessaGJ__